- Czech Republic/Slovakia/Hungary: Jay Caauwe went on a three-country pub crawl in a 9 hour period and lived to write about it. Fun. Funny. Fascinating. Check it out on TravelBlissful .
- Paris: Amazingly, I've never been to Paris. It breaks my heart. But every day I do check out ParisDailyPhoto so I will feel at home when I do actually make it there one day. And I loved Eric's photo of the African baby this week.
- Ephesus: I've always wanted to go! And this week BrilliantTips is writing about it. I love the obligatory photo of the public toilets.
- Venice: My poor, beloved Venice is underwater again. When will they stop arguing and just finish those crazy seawalls? Well, at least the wakeboarders had fun in Piazza San Marco. Check out eternallycool.net.
- Home: Mother of All Trips blogged about just being home for the holidays. Lovely!
And a bonus for all of you who, like me, have had a rough week and need a good laugh...
Wedding Wrecks: I don't remember exactly who told me about Cake Wrecks, but people do some truly appalling things with cake and frosting.
Oh, by the way, did any of you lose your 8 foot-tall Lego man ? I know where he is if you did.
Don't forget Passports with Purpose !